Our international graduate program is designed for talents who are able to stand out from the crowd. They’re curious, eager to shape their future and they’re ready to welcome the challenge of experiencing a cross-functional and cross-country rotations Program.
They are Futuresighters.
Are you one of them?
5 reasons to choose Luxottica
- A LEADER in the design, manufacture, distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear. The unique brand behind the names of world best-known eyewear labels.
- A DYNAMIC, PIONEERING AND CONSTANTLY EVOLVING REALITY. People at Luxottica don't wait to adapt to the fast-paced changes but are always ready to anticipate the future matters while making effective decisions.
- A GLOBAL COMMUNITY of over 82,000 individuals in more than 150 countries, across the five continents. Our people are our most valuable asset and reflect the diversity and variety of our iconic brands.
- A PLACE TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER. Our vertically integrated business model allows you to grow and develop yourself across different job functions, scopes, and locations.
- THE INSPIRATION TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE. Luxottica has always been committed to enabling people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms: the beauty of the world that surrounds us and the beauty of always looking ahead, seeing a better future, empowered by the best glasses.
Are you up for the challenge?
24 MONTHS ENGAGED IN A CROSS-FUNCTIONS INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
During the 1st year, you will get a complete overview in both Operations and Corporate HQ, in Italy. Over the 2nd year, you will experience the markets from a global perspective being located in 1 or 2 of our international locations.
PERMANENT CONTRACT WITH COMPETITIVE SALARY
You will join the Group on a permanent contract, being rewarded with a competitive salary, and a compensation and sustainable package.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM WITH A EUROPEAN TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL
You will take part in intensive, interactive, and innovative training sessions designed in collaboration with a European top Business School.
DEDICATED MENTORSHIP & TUTORSHIP
You will be assigned a personal Mentor and Tutor who will accompany you throughout the whole program.
Your Mentor will serve as a guide, an adviser and a sponsor, while your Tutor will support you in the Program and Company processes and procedures.
Who we are looking for
Portrait of a Futuresighter
AN OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL
ready to embrace challenges and manage complexity.
AN EXCELLENT PERFORMER
with a proven excellence in academic life.
A PROMISING PROFESSIONAL
with up to one year of relevant experience.
A WORLD CITIZEN
able to quickly adapt to a constantly evolving context, proficient in English, prepared to move and live abroad.
A BRAND AWARE, VISIONARY, DISRUPTIVE THINKER
ready to challenge the status quo and place more value on getting engaged and challenged.
To apply for the Program
you should meet the following criteria:
What are the next steps?
The application deadline is May 13, 2019.
If your profile meets all the requirements, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and aptitude through an initial online ability test.
Candidates with the highest scores in the online test will be invited to participate in one of the exclusive local events that will take place in Milan, Paris, London, or Barcelona (end of May - beginning of June).
Here you will prove yourself through a group assessment and interviews with the HR team.
The top performers will be invited to participate in the Final event in Milan HQ (week of July) where they will face the ultimate assessment and meet the business leaders for interviews. Futuresighters will be selected shortly after this phase.
The selected Futuresighters will sign a permanent contract with a competitive compensation package. On this occasion, they will receive all the information for the onboarding process and for starting the program on September 2019.
Contact information: email@example.com
Come meet our teams
Browse the list of campus events below, and use the filters to find events in your area